Outstanding 4 bedroom home that has been meticulously maintained and upgraded and sits on a spectacular .66 acre lot! Welcoming arched breezeway adds to the homes wonderful curb appeal. The large deck overlooks the big private backyard with a captivating feature of a beautifully landscaped koi pond with waterfall. Indoors you overlook this gorgeous setting from the spacious sunroom with floor to ceiling windows and new HVAC. The smart floor plan has pocket doors connecting the sunroom to the dining room which opens to the living room and kitchen. The white kitchen is upgraded with quartz counter tops, subway tile backsplash, 2 ovens and a 6 foot island. There are random plank hardwoods throughout the house including the second floor and 2 fireplaces - wood burning in the living room. The family room breakfast area off the kitchen has a gas fireplace and exposed beams. So much here to make this house feel like a home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Public Water
Frame, Vinyl Siding
3,164 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
School Lane Hills Estates
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Double Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full
- 2. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Bar, Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Deck, Breezeway
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights. Pond.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)